Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
At The eAcademy we offer a customised and bespoke programme of study for the early years stage. These years cover nursery (also known as kindergarten 1-KG1) and reception (also known as kindergarten 2-KG2). This programme has been designed in the e-learning environment to uphold the guiding principles of the EYFS statutory framework of the UK. The curriculum is also delivered according to the National Curriculum of the UK.
The framework is based on the following principles:
- Every child is a unique child, who is constantly learning and can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured
- Children learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships
- Children learn and develop well in enabling environments, in which their experiences respond to their individual needs and there is a strong partnership between practitioners and parents and/or carers
- Children develop and learn in different ways and at different rates. The framework covers the education and care of all children in early years provision, including children with special educational needs and disabilities
We at The eAcademy work in partnership with parents and carers promoting learning and development of children.
The prime areas of learning and development are:
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Personal, social, and emotional development
We also academically develop our learners in 4 specific areas:
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design