The main objective of designing and delivering this Islamic studies course is to provide Muslims with a basic understanding of the main aspects of the religion.
At The eAcademy our Islamic studies programme is also available to take as courses. These courses are available for children and adults, however more geared toward adult learners. Each subject is one course, as outlined below.
The subjects covered in Islamic studies which will also advance in stages will be as follows:
- Aqeedah (Islamic Belief)
- Islamic Fiqh (Jurisprudence)
- Taareekh (History)
- Stories of Prophets
- Islamic History (Abu Bakr (RA) to present day)
- Seerah (Life of the Prophet (PBUH))
- Judgement day: Signs, reckoning, paradise and hellfire
- Beginner’s Tafseer (Explanation of the Quran)
Fees & Structure
The courses will be delivered utilising flip learning and live online lesson strategies as is with all our learning at The eAcademy.
The structure and fees are as follows:
Flip Learning Lessons per Week
Live Lessons per Week
Tafseer Level 1
Note: All courses are subject to availability of spaces
Note 2: If a student is highly motivated but in a financially difficult position, please do contact us to see how we can support at The eAcademy
- A student registering for a course does not have to be a member of the The eAcademy online school
- A student already registered with The eAcademy online school can register for additional courses
- Learning requirements: please click here for more information
- These courses are primarily designed for adult learning and basic understanding would be required; however, all courses will rapidly cover required foundational knowledge
- If a student has registered for more than one course, they would progress to the next course on the conclusion of the previous one
Schedule & Calendar
As with our online school which caters for nursery to year 13 students, the flip learning lessons are flexible for learners to complete at their own time and pace. Provided the assignments are completed prior to the scheduled live lessons to receive feedback in a timely and effective manner.
The courses will be held throughout the year and can start at any point of the year based on student enrolment. The live lessons can also be organised flexibly to suit teacher and student availability. However, once the schedule is arranged it must be adhered to.