At The eAcademy our Quranic programme is also available to take as courses. These courses are available for children and adults. Each stage is one course, as outlined below.
The programme has been designed in stages based on student needs and prior learning. The stages are as follows:
- Beginner 1 – Pronouncing and recognising letters
- Beginner 2 – Reading short words and sentences fluently
- Intermediate 1 – Basic Tajweed and reading Juz Amma (30)
- Intermediate 2 – Advanced Tajweed and memorisation of Juz Amma (30)
- Advanced 1 – Reading Quran and memorisation of Juz Tabarak (29)
- Advanced 2 – Memorisation of Quran
Fees & Structure
The Quranic courses are offered on a not for profit basis. Any revenue in surplus after covering administrative costs will be re-invested in The eAcademy to further its development.
The courses will be delivered utilising flip learning and live online lesson strategies as is with all our learning at The eAcademy.
The structure and fees are as follows:
Flip Learning Lessons per Week
Live Lessons per Week
Note: All courses are subject to availability of spaces
Note 2: If a student is highly motivated but in a financially difficult situation, please do contact us to see how we can support at The eAcademy
- A student registering for a course does not have to be a member of the The eAcademy online school
- A student already registered with The eAcademy online school can register for additional courses
- Learning requirements: please click here for more information
- These courses are primarily designed for adult learning and basic understanding would be required; however, the beginner course will rapidly cover this foundational knowledge
- If a student has registered for more than one course, they would progress to the next course on the conclusion of the previous one
Schedule & Calendar
As with our online school which caters for nursery to year 13 students, the flip learning lessons are flexible for learners to complete at their own time and pace. Provided the assignments are completed prior to the scheduled live lessons to receive feedback in a timely and effective manner.
The courses will be held throughout the year and can start at any point of the year based on student enrolment. The live lessons can also be organised flexibly to suit teacher and student availability. However, once the schedule is arranged it must be adhered to.